Nurturing a Child’s Spiritual Life by Shea Darian
Foreword Book of the Year & Next Generation Awards Winner
A wise and creative approach to nurturing a child’s spiritual life that is effective and full of love.
- For parents and caregivers of all faiths and philosophies
- Wisdom to nurture spirituality with toddlers and children of all ages
- Inspiration to discover the sacred in ordinary moments of family life
- Simple rituals, blessings, verses and songs that enliven the home with joy, beauty and peace
- Spiritual nurturing and self-care for parents and caregivers
Shea Darian… has done it again! Out of the many books on the market I have read, Sanctuaries actually delivers the spiritual goods.Marelu Greco, Unity Church Youth & Family Minister
…poems, stories, music, and prayers, selected with extraordinary sensitivity for the world and experience of childhood. Sanctuaries of Childhood is useful not only to members of traditional religious communities, but also to the many who feel disconnected from organized religion but who understand the importance of transcendence and love in the human community.Jerry L. Folk, Former Executive Director, Wisconsin Council of churches
“Sanctuaries of Family Life” Keynote Talk CD
Shea’s talks are often described as “healing,” “inspirational,” and “life-changing.” In “Sanctuaries of Family Life: Remembering What It Means to Be Human,” Shea explores how intimate caregivers can provide an environment for children to cultivate genuine reverence for life and relationships. You’ll be inspired to create a home and family that serves as a haven for the human spirit and fosters a greater sense of joy and confidence in the present and future. Listen and be inspired. You are the change.